Cytogenes, unlike citomaxes, are synthesized from natural amino acids, receiving as a result the copy of working part of the most active peptide area from all complex, which is contained in extract, that is, one shortened molecule. The synthesized peptides render faster effect, at initial stage starting function of restoration of internals. Physiologically active short peptides are reasonable to use at any age for delaying aging processes, maintenance of metabolic processes normal level, prevention and correction of various diseases, rehabilitation after serious illness, injuries and surgeries. Further, for continuation of positive dynamics in therapy, is recommended reception of citomaxes.
Chonluten represents a complex of the short peptides contributing to normalization of liver and bronchial tube mucous membrane cells.
- chronic respiratory insufficiency,
- chronic cardiopulmonary insufficiency,
- after pneumonia,
- consequences of long artificial lung ventilation,
- respiratory distress syndrome,
- lung tuberculosis in a remission stage,
- thorax injuries,
- burns of the upper respiratory tracts,
- consequences of lung toxic damages, including poisonings with carbon monoxide,
- intensive sports activities,
- maintenance of respiratory system function at people of advanced and senile age.
Peptide complex AC-7 (glycine, glutamic acid, aspartic acid), microcrystalline cellulose (E460, the flowing agent), gelatin (encapsulating agent), lactose (excipient-humectant), calcium stearate (E470, emulsifier).
How to apply:
Adults 1-2 capsules 1-2 times a day, with meal. Reception duration is 10-30 days. It is reasonable to repeat a course in 4-6 months.