- Sales and discounts
- Series for babies Little Line
- Peptides collection
- Promotional products
Subscribe to mailing and get the latest news and discounts of our store.>
Previn: mitigating the risks of cardiovascular diseases
“Previn” is a natural and safe alternative for medications with cardio- and vasoprotective action. According to the World Health Organization, the leading cause of premature mortality today is connected to cardiovascular disorders. To live a long, full and healthy life we recommend paying attention to multifunctional bioregulator “Previn”. Let’s take a closer look at this preparation.
What’s in the preparation?
We have included two key components into the composition, each of which directly affects certain risk factors for heart and vascular diseases.
► hesperidin – a substance of vegetable origin, bioflavonoid, which is contained and produced from citrus fruits (most commonly – oranges).
- normalizes blood pressure
- improves endothelium function – strengthens the walls of blood vessels, maintains their tone and contractility, as well as regulates the processes of tissue respiration and metabolism
- provides a sugar-reducing effect
- reduces “bad” cholesterol levels
- normalizes free fat acid levels
► Niacinamide (vitamin B3 or PP) – a water-soluble vitamin, which in the body turns into niacinamide.
- mitigates the risks of oxidative stress development
- prevents the development of heart failure, ischaemic heart disease, atrial fibrillation
- slows down premature cell senescence
- mitigates the risks of myocardial fibrosis development and impedes the development of endothelial dysfunction
To whom may Previn be recommended?
“Previn” is recommended for at-risk patients, suffering from the following diseases and health conditions:
- arterial hypertension
- ischemic heart disease
- cardiac insufficiency
- diabetes mellitus
- obesity and dyslipidemia - elevated levels of “bad” cholesterol and\ or triglycerides
- intestinal dysbacteriosis
- as a preventive measure for the development of cognitive impairment in elderly people.
It is recommended to take 1 tablet a day during meals. The duration of the course is 4-6 weeks.
Retisil is a multicomponent bioregulator and additional source of glycyrrhizic acid, polyphenolic compounds and zinc.
Let’s talk about preparations for the hematopoietic system, which, in addition to its main tasks, operate as effective age-protectors and are the products
Mesotel Beauty is a new choline-based multifunctional bioregulator created to correct the functioning of cardiovascular, immune and nervous systems